суббота, 26 апреля 2014 г.

Done!!!!
So, here I finish my work. 

I guess it's high time to share emotions and expectations.

It was interesting to blog. It was a new experience for me, but it took a lot of time and I didn't manage to do my work in a proper way. 





From the very title I liked the story, though I didn't know the plot of it. I relied on my intuition and it didn't dissapointed me. I really liked the story. To be fair,the situation described in "The Cactus", in some extent, is familiar to me. Therefore to work on it was fascinating twice. 

Finally, I want to thank our lecturer, Victoria Victorivna, for conducting such an interesting course. Maybe, I wasn't such a diligent student, but took pleasure searching for numerous stylistic devices. 

Thanks all who visited my blog!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий